Chicago lies in the heartland of the United States surrounded by multiple majestic buildings. If you are in Chicago and looking for some support to help you explore the city in a better way, then book a limo service. The limousine drivers know the city like the back of their hand. In case you are bothered about the places you should visit due to time constraint then read this blog further.
5 Places You Should Visit When in Chicago –
- Lincoln Park Zoo– Even if you are not an animal lover, pay a visit to this zoo. The zoo does not charge any entrance fee. Though it is not the biggest zoo in the world, the variety of animals present here is unbelievable. In case you are ready to pay and want to visit a bigger zoo, visit Brookfield Zoo. You will have the opportunity to even see some rare animals like Polar Bear here.
- Adler Planetarium– This place is a gem for science and technology enthusiasts. The Planetarium is dedicated to the study of astrophysics and astronomy. You can experience the sky theatre here and have a virtual galaxy tour. Some outdoor sculptures at the Planetarium include Spiral Galaxy, Man Enters the Cosmos, and America’s Courtyard.
- Art Institute of Chicago– Being one of the oldest and largest museums in the United States, Art Institute consists of the worlds’ best collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist work. Other masterpieces present here range from American Art, European Art, Old Masters to Asian Art. You get to see all of this at the affordable rates ($19 to $25, for tourists, depending upon the age).
- Millennium Park– It is the worlds’ largest rooftop garden constructed on top of a railroad yard and parking garages. It is situated near Lake Michigan which is also a tourist spot. It comes under the 319-acre Grant Park and have four major artistic highlights: The Jay Pritzker Pavilion, the Crown Fountain, Cloud Gate, and the Lurie Garden. As the place is spread in acres, save your time and find a limo service in Chicago to explore this area.
- The Magnificent Mile– This area is packed with upscale shops, luxury hotels, dine-in restaurants, fashion outlets, etc. Some of the landmarks include the Neo-Gothic Tribune Tower, the historic Chicago Water Tower, Terracotta Wrigley Building Skyscraper and the 100-story John Hancock Center that has a rooftop observation deck with beautiful dining space and panoramic city views.
It is difficult to visit these places by booking a cab every time you want to switch from one location to another. So, we advise you to book a limo for a whole day and enjoy the trip comfortably. All American Limousine offers one of the best Limo Services in Chicago at an affordable price. We focus on client satisfaction; hence provide variety of limousines to allow you to have your pick. Our chauffeurs are well-trained and know every inch of the city, and make sure that you have a comfortable experience throughout the journey.